Charades is a fun game to play with friends, work colleagues or family. Before we get into how this generator works, let's go through how to play Charades.
How to Play Charades
The object of Charades is to use hand/body gestures alone to help your team members guess what thing you are thinking of.
- Begin by splitting a group into two equal teams.
- Next, each team cuts cards out from a sheet of paper and writes down words/phrases of common things. These could be general things like a birthday or from specific categories such as movies, books music.
- Each team puts the cards into a container and hands them to the other team.
- Flip a coin to decide who goes first.
- Set a time limit for a round, say 2 minutes.
- The first player picks a card and attempts to tell their teammates what it is using body/hand gestures. If they're able to guess it correctly within the time limit the team gets a point.
- Now the second team repeats and so on.
- The team with the most points at the end of the rounds wins.
If you need random charades words that are of similar difficulty, you can use this generator. To use it, set the number of words to get, the difficulty and hit the generate button. This should make the process of deciding the words for each team much quicker.